The following listing of items are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be discussed to the extent permitted by law.
1. Review of Minutes and other Correspondence
2. Review of Treasurer’s Warrant
3. Reports from HRA Consultants
4. Reports from Committees
5. Meet with JLL Consultants and Developers in Executive Session
6. Meet with Legal Counsel in Executive Session
7. Review of Questions presented via the HRA Website
8. Old Business
9. New Business
10. Setting upcoming meeting dates
All HRA meetings are open to the public and the HRA Board encourages all citizens to get involved and ask questions at our meetings, unless otherwise noted at the start of the meeting.
Please keep in mind that periodically, we may need to meet in Executive Session to discuss the disposition of real property and these portions must be closed meetings.